* Visual Design: 9+ years experience defining and maintaining brand guidelines across all media
(print and digital) and communication channels, internally and externally.
* User Experience Design: 6+ years experience creating wireframes, mockups, and interviewing
users to deliver features meeting user need and business expectations.
* Marketing: 3+ years experience managing Instagram communities, as well as creating and
maintaining digital assets for marketing channels.
Thinkful, Instructional Design Creator, Present
* Developing the UX and Visual Design curriculum for the Product Design Immersive class.
Lolita Bandita, Visual Designer, 2018 - 2019
* Produced digital marketing campaigns that resulted in 5% increase in sales.
* Shot and edited product photography to impact website, social media, and digital ads.
* Led social media management to build a network of brand ambassadors.
* Developed beauty product packaging from ideation to print.
Pursuit Technology Inc., Visual Designer, 2016 - 2017
* Built and maintained brand guidelines and consistency for all communication materials.
* Developed the monthly organization newsletter and grew databases for subscribers,
* Led branding efforts for two annual fundraisers in 2017 and 2018. Products created:
newsletters, digital assets, booklet, presentation, name tags, and swag.
* Produced sponsorship packets, sponsorship presentations, and the gala websites,
increasing partnerships and ticket sales.
* Created internal branded items: t-shirts, tote bags, enamel pins, and stationary that reflected
the company's core values and ideals.
* Shot, edited, and managed the photography library.
SELECT FREELANCE DESIGN EXPERIENCE
Jess X Snow, Artist Assistant, Present
* Art Director for short film, Little Sky.
* Assisted on coloring a children's book publishing in 2020 by Random House.
Trans Lab Fellowship, Visual Designer, 2018 - 2019
* Designed the branding including: logo variations, typography, and color palette.
* Maintained branding consistency during website implementation.
* Created and maintained separate branding for two fundraisers in 2017 and 2020. Products
created: booklet, invitations, and digital assets.
* Shot and edited photography of fellows.
Sughar Foundation, Art Director, 2018
* Led website redesign to all pages and worked with developers to implement.
* Designed and implemented user flows to support fundraising and volunteering.
* Produced illustrations to impact brand presence.
SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES OF CHOICE
Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Human-Centered Design, User Research, Mailchimp, Keynote, and
D5in10 Advertising Bootcamp
Specialized in strategic art direction
Droga 5, November 2017
Product + UX/UI Design Bootcamp
Focus on human-centered interaction for mobile apps
Tradecraft, November 2014
Zoraida was wonderful and easy to work with, is very creative and flexible on incorporating our ideas into a clean and valuable design.
ANNIE G., COMMUNICATIONS AT NYCE&TC
Zoraida Ingles brings the artistic eye, professional experience, and personal empathy to the table. In creating the design of our branding, Zoraida created an emblem and a modality to the entire project-- conveying the style, mood, and intensity of the project.
YIN Q., PRODUCER & WRITER OF MERCY MISTRESS
Zoraida is wonderful to work with. I love her sense of design along with her ability to streamline concepts/ideas into a clear vision that meets the needs of the client’s project. She is punctual, produces high quality work and is good at communicating. I highly recommend working with her.
COBI K., FOUNDER OF THE WELLNESS TOOLKIT
Zoraida's graphic design skills and professionalism are top notch!
KIT Y., PRODUCER & WRITER OF INTERSTATE THE MUSICAL